Wednesday, March 6, 2019

3/6/19 OOTD

I was inspired to post again... will this become a thing? Maybe. Will I lose interest in a couple of days and not post again for years? Maybe. But for now, here is another OOTD for you!





Been looking back at some of my old posts on here, seeing how over time my style and look have changed. Second Life has changed a lot from when I first started. Back in the day, the addition of the 'tattoo' layer and the 'add' button seemed groundbreaking, now there is mesh galore, physics, and pretty much anything else a person could think of. I think the old me's mind would be blown! All this change kinda makes it hard to keep up with the trends. Was a lot more simple back in the day with our clothing layers. Now I have to add my mesh body, put on my mesh clothes, make sure my mesh body isn't poking out of my mesh clothes. If it is, I have to whip out the Hud for the mesh body and apply an alpha layer to the said area poking through. But I do have to say my avatar looks a heck of a lot better than she did when I first started! So is it all worth it? Maybe?

Cute little dress is a Group Gift from Seniha Originals (no fee for group)
Hair is a Gift from Truth (free)
Mesh body is a Group Gift from Altamura (50L group fee)





Side note... I just now noticed I forgot to change the color of my hair ties... this bugs me to no end, but I really don't want to retake the photos, just imagine they are pink! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment