Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Patrick's Day OOTD - 03.17.19

Well, I'm still going with this posting thing! Yay! I'd like to try different kinds of posts on here besides OOTD's but I don't really know what to do. I used to do freebie hauls, hunt hauls and, store spotlight kinda posts, I may try that again sometime, don't know. I don't hear about as many hunts as I used to, maybe I'm not following the right blogs for that, or in the right SL groups anymore. Maybe that's not as big of a thing in SL anymore. But I ramble! Here is a casual St. Paddy's Day outfit I came up with, hope you like! Links will be below! Hope you have a great one, and if you're a Paddy's Day partier, drink responsively and please be safe!



Outfit- Scandalize - Group Gift (100L fee)
Shoes- Baby Monkey - (10L)
Nose Ring- Drunken Brokkr - (69L)
Hair/Hat- Little Bones - (Old Group Gift 100L fee)
Makeup- Zibska - (0L)
Body- Altamura - (Group Gift 50L fee)


No comments:

Post a Comment