Saturday, January 25, 2020

Blossom & Seeds Group Gifts - Also, Hey, I'm alive!

So Blossom & Seeds, formerly known as Apple Blossom, has like a crap ton of great gifts in store y'all should come check out. I took pics of a few of my favorites for you to check out. Not the best pics but I just wanted to hurry and make a post. I've been gone a while and wanted to hurry back with something and seen these and though, perfect!

 Gotta add about this cute little top, it came with a HUD with tons of cute options, unicorn, doughnuts, etc but this cute little burger was my hands down fav!

I know pics are kinda lack luster but again I just wanted to hurry back, I'd missed blogging. I don't know if anyone cares or even reads this (I know I can check and see that but I honestly just love taking pics and writing on here regardless) but this is fun for me and I hated being away. I know in my last few posts I said I had come back to SL and was wanting to post more explore more in SL and all that jazz and then I dropped off the face of the Earth ... again! Why? Easy my old laptop died. Abruptly whilst playing SL. And alas she could not be fixed and I didn't exactly have good enough reason to buy another one right then and there. I'm not super wealthy and I didn't have enough reasons to justify buying another. But... for Christmas I got surprised by one... so here I am! About a month later finally downloading SL and jumping back on here! 

Enough rambling though, go get those great gifts and have fun out there! Hope to be writing again soon! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment