Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dark Valentine's Picks

Ok, for today's pick, I'm doing my "Dark V-Day Picks". Today's items all came from the "Tainted Love Hunt" (well not everything there are a few things non-hunt but I'll add those at the end of the post). I'm not going to give any hints to where these items are, no links to them, because I'm evil that way! MUAHAhahahahahaha! But seriously though, the hunt is so fun, you really need to go check it out yourself, and all the items are so well done and awesome and dark and I love them all! I will give you the starting point though! Which is ::Yellow JesteR::, there is a tree in front of the store that has two packs of hunt stuff, and in the packs is the link to the website with the hints and the store names and a few other neat items! So go check that out and I hope you enjoy my pics, we had fun making them!




























Things non hunt related:
Red braided pig tails: Threads in Strawberry from :Burning Chrome: (0L)
Brown up do: Hello Cedar (I tinted it brown) from Analog Dog (0L)
Valin's hair: JUDE in Irish Coffee from .::MADesigns HAIR::. (Group Gift)
Me and Val's tattooed skin: Valentine's Day Skin from ![Nikita Fride] (Group Gift)
Gray cracked wall background: .MC. Fab Living Skybox.... forgot where I got it.... But it was free!
Starting point to the hunt: ::Yellow JesteR::

No comments:

Post a Comment