Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Picks

Almost Valentine's and I thought I'd follow along with everyone else and show some cute Valentine's items I found and have compiled into a cute Valentine's outfit.

Ok, so this outfit, pants and shirt (which is a jacket layer by the way, and it also comes with a heart belt but I'm not a big fan of belts) is from Little Britain, its one of their weekly freebie sets that come out every Monday. Comes in men's and women's. The lovely pink hair (which is paired with another version of this but just different bangs) is a group gift from D!va. The skin which is too cute, is the Valentine's gift from ::::IrEn::::.




I did another kinda switched up version with just different shoes and shorts that were in the Plastik December Gift (which as of today was still in the store.)



Well this is my cutesy version of a Valentine's look maybe sometime before Valentine's I'll do a more darker one!
Items Links and Prices:
Outfit- Little Britain- Love You Set 0L
Skin- ::::IrEn::::- ::::Vanessa:::: Valentines Edition 0L
Hair- D!va- Hitomi- Ruby 0L (group gift)
Shorts- Plastik- December Gift Box- Vigos Shorts 0L
Boots- DIRTY LYNX- Neko Ashige Heavy Boots 200L
Sneakers- ::Duh!::- Women's Sneaker Boots-Black Out 20L

No comments:

Post a Comment