Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grandma Gloom

Today's picks, Grandma's Closet and Grandma 2010 Holiday. I first found out about this awesome grandma avi and clothes from the FabFree blog, and as soon as I seen it I knew I had to go get it! I know a little odd wanting an older avi, but I have a running joke with a few friends about me being a grandma... long story! So I went to BAIASTICE and found not only the avi and clothes shown in FabFree, but Grandma's Closet, containing another older avi and five more outfits (there are also a few more great freebies outfits on those tables sitting next to the Grandma stuff).

So here are the pictures of the awesome grandma things, hope you enjoy and go check em out!






(Elephant, and the small swimming pool all come with the Grandma 2010 Holiday freebie.) (This cane that comes with the Grandma 2010 Holiday has a grandma AO in it!)
(These Grandma's even come with some sexy lingerie! XD)
Items links and prices:
All items: BAIASTICE 0L

No comments:

Post a Comment